The Allianz Global Assistance My OSHC Assistant App provides students studying abroad in Australia, who have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) with Allianz Global Assistance, access to a number of member services from the convenience of your phone. Features include:• Submit claims quickly and easily• Access your membership card, with your policy details any time• Find a doctor near you• Access and update your membership details• Translate medical terms• Local emergency numbers
Key features include:
1. Submit your claims quickly and easily anytime, anywhereNo matter where you are, you can login to the My OSHC Assistant app to take photos of receipts or invoices and upload them to submit a claim.
2. Access to your Membership Card anytimeThere’s no need to always carry your OSHC card with you when you can access it straight from the My OSHC Assistant app. Use it anytime you visit a participating health specialist so we know you’ve been there.
3. Find a hospitalFind hospitals near to you on a map with this GPS enabled feature. Integrates with Google Maps app to give you “Turn-by-turn” directions. Alternatively, search for a hospital in another destination.
4. Emergency contact numbers All the contacts and support you’ll need in one place. Whether it’s an emergency or you just have a general query, find the number you need to call in the app.
5. Range of health assistance tools Find local equivalents of brand named drugs and translate common ailments into one of 17 languages.
6. Added simplicity and securityFor fast and easy access, you can login with an easy to remember 5 digit PIN code. Any claims information entered will be preserved until submitted. All personal data is secured via encryption, plus most features are available even when you’re offline.